Car Hire Cape Town
Car hire in Cape Town is always in demand throughout the year. Whether you are on business or on holiday and prefer a self drive we are there to assist you with your car hire requirements. It is cheaper to book your car online and even more important in advance to avoid disappointments. We offer a wide range of late model cars ranging from small to luxury as well as vans for bigger groups at the best available rates. For your safety, we offer value add ons ie. GPS units and Child Seats. We also provide 24hr roadside assistance.
Tips for renting a car:
- When choosing a car group you will see familiar makes (VW Polo, Toyota, Hyundai, Chev, Kia, Nissan etc.) Don't be surprised if you get a different car from what you requested. We cannot guarantee a particular car however you will get a similar model.
- If you are travelling with passengers, make sure they are comfortable. Rent a child seat or bring your own along. Seat belts must be worn at all times, safety comes first.
- Automatics are more expensive, usually about + -20% more. Since availability is limited during peak periods. If you must have an automatic you'll need to arrange it in advance.
- Consider your pick up and drop off time to save money. Car rentals run in 24hr cycles from the time of collection. A grace period of 59 min is granted before an extra day is charged.
- Make sure you receive confirmation in writing with contact details. It is important to have your reservation no. drivers licence and identification handy upon collection of your car. It could speed up the process at the rental counter.